Thursday, February 17, 2011

Poison & Wine

I don't intend on sharing a song with every post, but this song is an absolute exception. Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars is a really great song that I found recommended by Taylor Swift, who's music I also really like (well some of it... she's been writing a little too much about real boys lately, instead of the anonymous "Drew", "Stephen" and "Cory... Dear John? Really? Wonder who that's about...). The song is about the pains of love felt between the two. It's a duet, and the compatibility of their voices is scary amazing. I will say that when I first listened to the song it was nothing special, but once I actually sat down, alone, and pressed play, it was like a completely different song.

As Youtuber-esque as this may appear, im considering doing a cover of the song with my good friend Cassie; whom is an amazing singer herself. I don't really sing a lot, except in the shower. I don't know why, but I don't like singing in front of people for some reason; especially not A Capella... Maybe one day I'll get over this stage fright but, eh, It's not really an obstacle in my life.

That's all for now! Until next time bloggers!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment