Thursday, February 3, 2011

And the winner is...

Unfortunately, not me. But I did get an honorable mention! I am very appreciative of the work put into the county science fair, and as lame as it is to say this, it was a lot of fun! Congratulations to Carson Caprioglio for 1st place in applied technical! If you don't know who she is, you should really check out her blog! It's pretty cool! (http://carsoncaprioglio.blogspot.com) This whole experience with the science fair has made me want to really focus more on school (not like I don't enough already) because instead of making the A's and B's that I currently make, why can't I just make straight A's? I've got some serious buckling down to do obviously.Well, the day is almost done and I have to finish a Civics project I haven't even started... So much for getting my act together, haha! Until tomorrow,

-Brandon 

No comments:

Post a Comment