Monday, February 14, 2011

Photographs.

Listening to this wonderful song "Photographs" by Rihanna & Will.i.am on this disgusting Monday morning... Why is this a disgusting morning? As I said... It's Monday.

Not to mention It's also Valentines Day... Which only makes it even worse. Valentines day is probably about the dumbest holiday invented; only if you're single that is. And when have I not been single? Never!

Okay, I've had a few girlfriends my middle school and high school life, but nothing serious nor that lasted until V-day came around. All respect to the previous women in my life (well, most of you) but I consider myself to have been single all of my life. I'd rather lie and tell myself that I have been single all of my life than admit to dating with some of the (lets say "Lower-Grade) girls I've been with. Most of the time I only dated them because I got teased by the other kids and wanted something to clear my name, which is wrong but hey, what are you going to do? I'm not perfect. Which leads me to another great song and the end of this post for I have spanish homework I really should've done yesterday... The song is F**king Perfect by P!nk, and I love it! It's so true! Carson's here and I don't want her reading over my shoulder...


-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment