Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ferris wheels are not my forté...

HA! And here I was, almost 6 hours ago telling myself I would have a relaxing and peaceful Saturday.... HA! I repeat, once more, HA! I decided to get started on a Geometry project in which we are to construct a Ferris wheel using the DUMBEST computer application. It may as well have been designed by Satan himself. Me + Ferris Wheel= STRESS. I won't bore you with the geometry terms that I don't even understand myself, but to place it simply, DIS IZ HARD. Maybe my trip out with friends will do the trick to cure this annoyance with the weekend. Lets hope so! Till then,

-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. Im not even going to try to do that project on my own!!!! We need to get together soon my friend!! Love you,
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete