Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freezing & Addicted

Oh my good god... I am sitting in the hallways around 7:40 waiting for school to begin & I'm FREEZING TO DEATH. There has been an incessant draft and it's driving me crazy! (Aren't I articulate? :) Haha, I wish! I just had to look up both incessant & articulate...) I don't know if the school is stupid enough to turn the AC on in the middle of February but something is going on and it's coldddd.

Speaking of incessant, I had a very incessant weekend... of work & playing Sims 3! I have a problem; I swear! I don't know what it is about that game, but I can have it on my computer, downloaded, and play it for a month straight. Then I will miss playing one day, forget about it, and months later, I'll find it again and the cycle will repeat. My friend Michelle has had the same problems, and we love it!

I'm going to cut this one short, Carsons getting a little attitude with me & is threatening to unfollow me... Can't have that!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment